- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman including:
- Managing an active calendar of appointments
- Drafting acknowledgement letters and emails
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is usually confidential on behalf of Chairman
- Compiling documents for presentation and meetings.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting material.
- Provides complex travel Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the Chairman and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last-minute changes or cancellations.
- Accurately tracks business related expenses for Chairman by managing credit cards and cash Processes payment request and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Develop Chairman’s Office procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, overtime and claims submission.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Chairman’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Chairman’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Group Chairman, with BODs, Management team and key leaders on matters related to Chairman’s programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman, including those of a sensitive or confidential Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides support and manages a variety of special projects for the Chairman, some of which may have organizational impact by performing research, data collection, statistic compilation, document generation as necessary to complete special projects and price quotes.
- Works closely and effectively with the Chairman to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Ensures that the Chairman’s bio, profiles, educational and corporate certifications is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the Chairman and the organization in general.
Board of Directors Support and Liaison
- Serves as the Chairman’s administrative liaison to Board of Directors and external partners / consultants.
- Assists BOD members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all BOD members.
Senior Management & Key Leaders Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Management and Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Booked conference rooms, arranged out of town conferences, travel and hotel accommodations
- Provide support in inter-department / offices coordination of programs and travel plans