1. Responsible for daily maintenance and inspection of data center servers, switches, power environment, etc.
2. Installation, hardware maintenance(handling of data center server equipment)
3. Responsible for data center equipment relocation, server system installation and debugging, such as Windows / Linux system, etc.
4. Assist in troubleshooting the Linux system, locate and resolve problems
5.Troubleshoot and resolve data center network equipment and switches, such as switch replacement, link failure, etc.
6.Respond to daily problems and emergencies in a timely manner.
7. Responsible for the adjustment and arrangement optical fiber, network cable, power line
8. Periodic inspection, maintenance, replacement and repair of all servers and spare parts of the data center computer room
9. Provide daily reports on time
1. Degree/Diploma and above.
2. Familiar with Windows and Linux systems.
3. Familiar with MS office software.
4. Good responsibility, and willing to learn
5. Good oral and written communication skills.
6. Have a good team work.
7, 5 * 8 onsite + 24 * 7 oncall