The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Meet with client in order to understand the client's objectives and desires
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors and team in order to address client's needs
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant
- At least 1-2 years working experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX and Photoshop.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute