Event & Marketing - Internship
- Industry: Education (Study in China)
- Website: www.ccneducation.com.my
- Working Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm (Mon - Fri)
- Location: VSQ @ PJ Centre, Petaling Jaya
- Periods: 3-6 months
- Plan, create and design content for marketing materials, for online and offline campaigns (social media account, booklet, brochures, flyers, and etc).
- Plan, organize and support offline marketing campaign (Events. Education Fair, Talks and etc).
- Provide further study information and consultation to the student (Online Inquiry, Talks, Education Fair).
- Collaborate with teams on the day-to-day task.
- Up to date with the latest update on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Wechat).
- Able to perform any ad hoc task when assigned by the management.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mass Communication/ Marketing/ Business or any related course.
- Basic/Good communication ability both written and verbal in Mandarin, English & Malay.
- Aware/ Well versed with all Social Media Platforms (WeChat Official Accounts Platform, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate, prefer those with ideas/thoughts in digital marketing projects and e-commerce projects.
- Able to communicate well with the requirements and expectations of internal and external parties and the ability to work under the quick pace environment.
- Resourceful, motivated, independent and takes initiative to fulfill tasks.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Basic Knowledge in Photoshop/Ai is a plus.
Benefits & Opportunities
- The allowance will be provided.
- Opportunity to work in a China-Malaysia cross-culture company. Opportunity to convert to full-time employment after graduation.
- The full-timer has a chance for an overseas business trip.
- Great career exposure, opportunity, and development.
If you are interested, kindly email your resume or Whatapps to Sam – 0124965826