Business Development Senior Exe/ Manager (Education Industry)
Salary : RM4k-RM5k (open for discussion)
- Opportunity to work in a China-Malaysia cross-culture company
- Chance for an overseas business trip and partnering with world class company
- A great chance to contribute to Malaysia’s Education/ Society
- Great career exposure, opportunity, and development
- Contacting potential partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current stakeholders while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending/organizing conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing proposals and contracts for partners.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Bachelor degree or any equivalent degree or higher-level education
- Candidate with working experience is encouraged to apply.
- Preferably experience in education, sales or marketing background
- Willing to take new challenge/ to pilot new project/division
- Comfortable to liaise with government organization/education institution
- Strong communication skills and academic fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.