- Handling a classroom of students and teaching them the subject that has been assigned.
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development
- Possess at least SPM/STPM and above.
- Able speak & write in Bahasa & English
- Training will be provided.
- Preferable Female.
- With one or two years experience will be added advantage.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to work at Denai Alam (Shah Alam)
Send application or enquiry to