Position title: Workday Technical Analyst
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang
Salary range: RM4000 to RM12000
Type: Regular / Permanent
Other remark: Open nationality
Expected duration to fill the position: 1 - 2 month(s)
- Manages Workday configuration for one or more that one of the following areas:- Recruiting/Compensation/Performance Management/Talent Management.
- Responsible for Workday process enhancements as well as special projects, applying project management, analytical capabilities of a business analyst, and process knowledge of the Workday HCM.
- Collaborates with HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design.
- Ensuring successful implementation of new functionality and processes within project timelines, and assist with defining solutions and options for how to best support business requirements with the efficient use of Workday functionalities.
- Participate in thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes while maintaining accountability for configuration, unit testing, and defect management.
- Conduct and facilitates UAT and augmenting test scenarios to successfully test solutions and implement and monitor operational processes and provide ongoing operational support.
Bachelor holder in Computer Science or Information Technology. Work experience may be considered in lieu of education qualification.
- HCM technical and functional subject matter expert with extensive hands-on experience in Workday system configurations.
- Excellent analytic skills with demonstrated understanding of the concepts and issues unique to the operational of HR functions and processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot an issue and provide expeditious end to end resolution for high impact issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of general HR concepts and principles, relating benefit strategies to broader business and HR objectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong active listening skills with the ability to ask thoughtful and probing questions to determine user’s needs
- Minimum 3- 5 years of recent experience working in an area of their specialty or related field.
- Workday configuration experience in Recruiting, Compensation, Performance Management and Talent Management.
- Experience and knowledge of managing and configuring Workday system, which not limited to Recruiting, Compensation, Performance Management and Talent Management related modules.
- Working knowledge of HR processes, policies and procedures strongly preferred.
Job posted by: IT Recruiter
Please email application to azyan (at) synlog.net or whatApps to +60126011002