- Set and ensure the quality of the prepared products according to standard operating procedure.
- Greet, listen and respond to customer complaints when needed.
- perform standardizes opening and closing procedures during each shift.
- A good team player.
- Maintain high standards of cleaniness and acceptable level of cafe appearance at all times.
- Demonstrate the use of retail equipment, such as espresso machines.
- Operate the cash register and collect payments for all sales transactions accurately with full efficiency.
- Supervising floor crew and assisting to monitor work progress.
- To perform any other job duties delegated by the management/supervisor if necessary.
- SPM and above
- Experience in food and beverage preparation and coffee making with steam milk and latte arts.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Polite and engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Working Experience : 1-2 years as Barista / 3 or more for supervisor
- Can start work immediately.
- 2 positions available
Send application or enquiry to