Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the business unit costing to ensure product costing, maintenance of direct labour standards, management of capital production equipment and maintenance.
- Conducts detailed cost analysis and presents findings as required for competitive cost comparisons and cost modeling for strategic decision making.
- Assist with the development of labour, material and overhead standards as required.
- Managing all aspects of the Cost Accounting function of the Business Unit including planning, organizing, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Develops and maintains cost accounting systems that ensure compliance. This includes accurate accumulation and reporting of cost by projects
- Provide input into cost accounting techniques and methodologies which improve business insight, operational results and strategic decision making.
- Work with existing team members to provide monthly forecasting and analytics associated with manufacturing costs.
- To provide financial advice/input to all key management decisions and assist in developing corporate goals, strategies and plans in achieving the company's objectives.
- To prepare annual budget planning processes.
- To prepare the audit report and ensure that all audit documentation is in place.
- To prepare the management report and ensure that all documentation is in place.
- To monitor compliance of accounting standards and policies in line with the Company's operating policies and procedures.
- To provide strong support to management decision making and drive to bring greater efficiency.
- To conduct monthly analysis on the actual performance vs forecast and prepare report/presentation of monthly results for review with operations management.
- Provides Finance leadership/participates in cross-functional projects on cost-saving and value creation
- Prepare metrics to support and evaluate the effectiveness of business/operational strategy
- Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- More than 7 years of working experience in related fields.
- Strong abilities to handle Costing models and reporting
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "