The role of a Marketing Manager is to manage the promotion of the Hospital’s brand and services to the consumer and medical audiences. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the Marketing Department and its functions.
- Manage internal and external public relations activities.
- Maintain and plan for positive relations with the public, the press and electronic media in achieving excellent all round Public Relations.
- Carry out Publicity and Promotional activities towards enhancing the Hospital’s image and profitability in the digital world.
- Arrange public appearances, exhibits and events to develop public relations strategies that can influence public opinion on the Hospital products and services.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive list of press, media, and community communication medium, write,produce, and distribute press kits, feature stories, calendar listings, public service announcements (psas) and for all events, other items, aiding the enhancement of the Hospital as being Media & Community Friendly, which will benefit the Hospital's exposures.
- Responsible for defining and executing specific social media strategy as according to the marketing plans.
- Responsible for cultivating new communities & managing branded online communities using media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any other social media channel that is considered relevant or upcoming.
- Responsible for setting up new accounts, monitoring and damage control situations in the online world.
- Responsible for creating content, monitoring and tracking conversations in the social media world. Provide statistics reports.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of market trends in the online world and proposing suitable strategies.
- Draft and review all the communication materials to ensure alignment in content and quality in accordance with Public Relations & Marketing strategies and standards.
- To be creative, and able to alter the style of writing to reflect the target audience.
- To be able to proofread, content editing and ensuring information are accurate.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs and maintain Hospital archives.
- To represent the Hospital in all public events such as exhibitions, talks, promotions, locally and abroad.
- Participate and understand in all marketing and promotional initiative of events such as road shows, seminars, conferences both locally and abroad.
- Understand and effectively presents and delivers presentations on the suite of the Hospital’s products, features and benefits to new and prospective clients as well as internal clients to promote sales and product development.
- To confer with Head of Business Units and Head of Department to develop a channel of Internal communication to keep employees informed of the Hospital’s activities and accomplishment.
- To handle crisis management and communication to the public/press, etc.
- Liaise with any medical professionals.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience (both offline and digital)
- Holds a degree/diploma in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Comm, Business
- Able to communicate in Mandarin (both verbal and written)
- Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines within a short period of time
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as "Application for ________”