- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Good understanding in E-commerce and Marketing
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, responsible, accountable and excel at interpersonal skills.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Possess own laptop
- Team player with a mature personality and able to work independently
- Advertising and marketing professionals develop and coordinate marketing strategies and campaigns and identify and develop market opportunities for new and existing goods and services.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Assist in producing and executing monthly Marketing Plans for online and offline marketing.
- Manage online marketplace (e.g. Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Manage promotion activities and monitor online and offline promotion
- Develop innovative marketing ideas and present better solutions
- Prepare monthly report on marketing work carried out.
- 6 working days: Sat - Thu (9am - 6pm)
- Monthly allowance
- Attendance allowance
- High possibility of full time position
- Young, fun, passionate team
- Smart casual attire
Send application or enquiry to