- Based on planned sales strategies, thrive to achieve and maximize sales for all sales launches of the company’s product.
- To build and maintain good relationships with existing and potential customers aimed to increase customer base and loyalty.
- To gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Liaise with customer to check the progress of existing orders.
- To recommend solutions to any problems faced by the clients.
- To provide proper information, guidance and support to the clients hence enhancing the relationships.
- Conduct market surveys on competitors and improve market intelligence.
- Preparing the quotation and invoice to customers.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by the Management.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in security and automation products/services industry.
- Must be able to communicate verbally in Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team, independent and committed.
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "
Send application or enquiry to