- Plan, implement, track and monitor the assigned projects for time, cost, safety and environmental compliance.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Control project plans by reviewing its design, specifications and schedule changes.
- Recommending actions such as providing value engineering or alternative proposal as appropriate to suit the design and project needs.
- Control project costs by approving expenditures, administering contractor contracts.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with the Federal, State, and local Authorities regulations.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, suppliers and government agencies for work coordination and application to obtain the project work permits.
- Co-ordinate with the site supervision team to resolve technical issues on site.
- Plan the project efficiently and effectively with the resources available.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering (Civil/Geotechnical) or equivalent and have knowledge in Civil Engineering Basic Design.
- At least 5 years of working experience in civil/structural/infrastructure/geotechnical works
- Knowledge in Pipe Jacking, Pipe Bursting and Cured in Place Pipe is an added advantage
- Experience in using Microsoft Project/AUTOCAD
- Must be able to communicate in English and Malay
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an added advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team, independent and committed
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "
Send application or enquiry to