Broad Function Summary
Responsible for maintaining high water quality for boilers, cooling towers and chilled water systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor daily for the open and closed recirculating water system
- To monitor and analyze contractor’s weekly water analysis report
- To check weekly the physical condition of the water system
- To perform weekly water analysis on site.
- To analyze and control the following parameters under the open recirculating system
- Electrical Conductivity
- Total Alkalinity
- Calcium Hardness
- Total Iron
- Cycle of Concentration
- To monitor the consistency of chemical dosing method
- To analyze and control the following parameters under the closed recirculating system (chilled water).
- Total Dissolved Solid
- FFA (unit of chemical used)
- Total Iron
- To check and monitor the equipment and machine status
- Cleanliness of cooling towers and boilers
- Pipeline condition
- Observation of fan, motor and related equipment condition
- To ensure the approach temperature for condenser and evaporator are maintained at <3.0°F
This position is open for Malaysian only. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "