- Repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)，especially in digital and social media
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques. Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experienced in 2D character animation using After Effects
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing software.
- Experienced in Maya & 3D MAX.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Bachelors' degree in Graphic Design/Computer Science/Animation or any related field.
- Years of experience required: 3 – 5 years of Production House background.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have a passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
Literacy in written and spoken Mandarin is required due to communications with the HQ in China. This position is open for Malaysian only. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "