- Business Planning and forecasting to support the company's financial targets, objectives and direction.
- Conduct deep-dive financial analyses to maximize revenues and optimize costs.
- Prepare and review business cases to support the company's decisions.
- Monitor, analyse the company's performance and business trends to align them with the company's strategies, goals and targets.
- Identify business opportunities and risks, and drive initiatives
- Drive the forecasting, planning and budgeting activities in the company
- Develop and review business cases and conduct post-launch reviews of commercial initiatives
- Evaluate business investments and drive cost initiatives
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma or professional degree in Finance/Economics
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant working experience in the Telecommunication, Accounting, Consulting, Business Advisory or FMCG industries
- Preferably candidates specializing in Business Advisory with Finance/Business Analytics background
- Possess intermediate to excellent skills in financial modelling
- Ability to analyze data with good presentation skills
- Effective stakeholder and people management skills
This position is open for Malaysian only. Mandarin language skills (Read and Write) is a plus. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "