- Direct responsibility for the inbound operations strategy and implementation of the strategy to meet and exceed organization Customer Experience expectation through engagement with Contact Centre, Social Media and Emails.
- Drive improvements through the introduction of process, training, motivating and mentoring ensuring the Contact Centre is completely customer focused and deliver the Customer Experience desired level.
- Select, develop and build highly-responsive and engaged teams by recruiting people, defining staff development areas and programs and providing ongoing feedback, training and development.
- Drive continuous improvement across the operation through robust performance management to deliver the level of Customer Satisfaction to Contact Centre and to contribute to the overall level of Customer Experience.
- Manages performance and relationship of in-sourcing partners to deliver a consistent level of accessibility and quality of service to customers. Manages the overall budget of in-sourcing
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or equivalent.
- At least 10 years experiences in Contact Centre Operations with at least 5 years at managerial capacity.
- Outstanding knowledge of principles of customer service management and its best practices.
- Manages second level support of voice or non-voice channels.
This position is open for Malaysian only. Mandarin language skills (Read and Write) is a plus. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "