- To perform nationwide field visitation, compile information, analyze data required, and prepare documentation to make sure all dealer are aligned with the Company’s road map.
- To plan, organize & execute nationwide events (Roadshows, Roving, Mega Event & Sponsorship Event) to create U Mobile Brand Awareness (both product and services) and to increase Sales Opportunities aligned with company’s direction
- Event venue planning (Promo Booth, In Store, Roving & Fiesta)
- Ground execution (Event Site Inspection)
- Conduct event briefing to promoters, dealers and event organizer before event start
- Post mortem report submission and post mortem event organizer performance
- To raise PR/PRF and submission of invoices to Finance for payment processing
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of working experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply,
- Good communication skills and good writing skills
- Willing to work long hours (including Weekend & Public Holiday) and able to work under pressure
- Fast learner, a detailed person with excellent follow-up skill
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel
- Able to adapt with fast moving and fast changing environment
This position is only open for Malaysian. Mandarin language skills (Read and Write) is a plus. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as " Application for ________ "