- Lead and manage all engineering activities within a department including design, development, production and assembly.
- Oversees a robust project management process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Establish and meet schedules for the introduction of new methods, new products or cost reductions. Review the engineering change and release activity.
- Work closely with Program Managers for new products introduction processes and production lines set up.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolve the engineering technical issues
- Responsible for ensuring all technical knowledge, processes, and procedures are developed and updated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in a sheet metal manufacturing environment.
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as "Application for ________”
Send application or enquiry to