- Lead and manage the sourcing team to drive and achieve sourcing KPI goals, developing and implementing key categories strategies and sourcing processes across all business account.
- Lead and conduct cost & market analysis to benchmark current suppliers and solutions.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect the continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities.
- Develop a supplier management program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and improvement initiatives
- Responsible for negotiations for the best possible cost service guarantee and develop “win-win” strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in equipment assembly, automation or contract manufacturing environment.
- Solid experience in sourcing, negotiating and supplier development experience.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as "Application for ________”
Send application or enquiry to