RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Site leadership and management of Shared Services hub in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Continue to develop Shared Services teams with intention to minimize/eliminate outsourcing applications to external providers.
- Hires, develops, appraises, rewards, disciplines, retains, and leads a highly qualified team of IT professionals, and plans and provides continuity and succession for all IT management and critical positions.
- Manages third-party vendors to ensure appropriate costs and service levels. Ensures continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance. Establish lines of control for current and proposed information systems.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Education >
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field is required; a master’s degree (preferably an MBA) is highly desirable.
- Job Experience >
- At least 10 years of increasing responsibility managing techno-functional analysts and developers.
- Oracle and/or SAP ERP (all tracks) required
- Knowledge and Skills >
- Ability to function independently, but also as part of, or leader of effective teams, coupled with the skill to hire and motivate good people and create a productive environment that promotes initiatives, innovation, and continuous learning.
- Critical leadership skills include the ability to executive against the strategic vision of the business as well as the IT strategy and to establish appropriate goals for the IT function,
- Superior interpersonal skills are necessary to gain the trust of others and to interact effectively with persons at all levels, to develop rapport and gain key insights into business processes or alternative approaches.
- Excellent analytical and oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of management, and a demonstrated ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language are required.
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations are essential to the position, as is a demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Must be regarded as a business person with a solid Information Technology foundation who speaks the language of business, demonstrates the ability to effectively work with “non-technical colleagues” and build partnerships between IT and other core business functions by managing through influence.
- Desirable Job Competencies >
- Highly committed, ethical and trustworthy professional.
- The ability to delegate responsibility while remaining accountable.
- Strong intellect and the ability to master a wide range of areas quickly and respond decisively, effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to prioritize among several competing activities, possess disciplined project management skills, and manage multiple complex projects
- Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Note: Only open to senior IT Female IT candidates. IT shared services/Offshore Delivery background. Strong people leadership skills. Oracle ERP (preferred) or SAP experience.
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as "Application for ________”