- Management of the Corporate Finance function including tax planning of the Group
- Develop an effective financing plan for new projects and refinancing proposals for existing debts.
- Taking a leading role in the finalization of feasibility studies for new projects, acquisitions and corporate proposals
- Provide relevant input for the Group’s corporate exercise, including negotiating terms and reviewing agreements.
- Management of existing debts to ensure full compliance with financing terms
- Review/prepare relevant papers and presentation slides for board and management approval
- Liaise with PETRONAS Tax Department and other relevant departments on the tax planning activities of the Group
- Carry out initiatives that are assigned by Management from time to time.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Accountancy and preferably a MICPA/CA/ACCA/CFA qualification as well
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a managerial position (2 years in a similar capacity)
- Good experience in financial modeling, banking, due diligence or managing M&A (including valuations, negotiations and legal documentation) is preferable.
- Strong communication skills and good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as "Application for ________”
Send application or enquiry to