The Dynamics Solution Consultant will be responsible for:
- Analysis of business and system requirements to help define the solution from functional as well as technical perspective
- Documentation of system requirements, design, test etc.
- Design, configuration and testing of system functionality in Dynamics AX and related systems.
- Definition of standards, policies and software release processes
- Quality reviews of documentation, processes, implementations etc.a
- Manage technical solution and integration projects that require coordination with technical as well as business resources
- Supporting the functional consultant during implementations by acting as a bridge between functional and technical teams.
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3 with:
- AX Localisation packs
- AX 3rd party modules
- AX Enterprise Portal for Vendors, Employees
- To-Increase Connectivity Studio / EDI Studio
- 3rd party applications integrated to AX
- DW/BI solution based on MS-SQL, PowerBI
- Output document management system
- 3000 users when fully implemented
- e-Commerce, EDI, CIP Intercompany trade systems
- Integrations between divisional and global or local systems
- Dynamics 365 Sales with integrations with to AX 2012 as well as Azure Platform involving Azure Web Apps, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Virtual Machines and storage.
- Part of the APAC IT Organisation
- Liaise with external partners, internal IT teams, internal Business stakeholders.
- Highly experienced Dynamics professional with extensive knowledge about the AX application and system integrations in a large multi-site ERP environment using all core modules. The role calls for a blend of functional and technical knowledge in order to define a complete solution.
- Advanced knowledge of latest deployments of Dynamics on the cloud and experience with developing on the Azure platform.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Warehouse, Dimensional Modelling and BI technology, design and implementation using MS-SQL platform. Knowledge of at least one of the analytics software such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau or similar leading tools is essential.
- Overall end-to-end data warehousing architecture, from tools to middleware to data quality to orchestration software
- An understanding of client/server, Web-based, and server-side computing architectures
- A firm understanding of database optimization concepts for tuning data access queries
- Skills in investigating and identifying data sources
- Deep experience with developing Dynamics AX modifications and integrations in a controlled environment with high requirements for documentation, processes and stability.
- Experience with .NET, BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, and deep skills in MS-SQL is a must.
- Experience with AX 2012 R3 is a minimum requirement. Experience of Dynamics 365 and cloud implementations would be a major advantage as the company plans to migrate to the cloud platform in the future.
- Must be good at organizing own work, following processes and documenting. Clear in communication and reporting and fluent in English writing and speaking. Must be able to conduct conferences onsite and online with business users to negotiate requirements, conduct training and support testing. Mandarin-speaking is also a plus.
- Travel can be required at the level of a couple of days per month.
This position is only open for Malaysian. For those who interest, please email your resume and title to be indicated as "Application for ________”