About the Company
Originated from US, our client is a leading global retail brand in the upper value segment offering more than 1,000 lavish products ranging from skin care, cosmetic, body care, hair products to accessories.
As the Area Sales Managers are responsible for tracking, recording, and monitoring sales teams within a region. Working for medium and large organizations, area sales managers not only make sales and secure new clients but also travel regionally to meet with sales teams and other sales managers to measure growth and plan new sales goals.
• Build strong working relationships with the distributor sales team.
• Build and develop the capability of sales personnel.
• Motivate the sales team to achieve the agreed monthly distribution and promotions target.
• Regularly review sales data, market analysis and sales analysis.
• Utilize business intelligence tools to provide sales insights to marketing and sales staff.
• Travel to organization locations within a given area to meet with and Sales Merchandiser staff.
• Communicate actively with sales teams (Malaysia) & marketing teams (Global- China) in a given area to help foster a team environment.
• Plan and execute sales meetings to help provide feedback and sales insights.
• Interview and train new sales employers, and overseeing other onboarding tasks as needed.
• Diploma in business administration, marketing, or related fields may be preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Sales personnel within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
• Previous experience dealing with Watsons buyer (MUST)
• Proven sales experience and knowledge, including familiarity with current trends in sales methods.
• Knowledge of or experience with internet sales methods, such as search engine marketing and search engine optimization.
• Experience with customer relationship software and services, such as SalesForce.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate across different levels of an organization
• Notable interpersonal skills with a positive demeanor and ability to provide both positive and negative feedback effectively
• Willingness to travel regularly to attend and host meetings and assist with general management duties
• Familiar with MS Office ( Words & Excel )
• Good command of written and spoken
• Basic RM 8,000.00 – RM 10,000.00 (Subject to Experience )
• Mon – Fri 9.00am – 6.00pm ( Flexi Hours )
• 12 days Annual Leave
• EPF, Socso & EIS
• Allowances ( Petrol, Car, HP, Incentive & Etc )
• 13 month salary ( Contractual Bonus )
• Medical & insurance Coverage
Location: Based in KL to handle East Malaysia & Singapore.