This is property and Investment Company operating and advising in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and other countries as well. Founded by a diverse range of partners, the company is uniquely geared towards offering an extensive range of property and services worldwide. Choosing Malaysia as its base for South East Asian operations.
- Day-to-day finance operations like General Ledger, AP & AR functions
- Prepare royalty billings and monitor monthly royalty collection and debts recoveries
- Monitor, control and resolve creditors ledger in any outstanding payables and inherited problems on due outstanding
- Prepare bank reconciliation & petty cash claims
- Ensure proper filling of all documents related to Company financial
- Maintain management reports and ensure they are accurately prepared on timely basis and adhere to accounting standards
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities which the superior may assign from time to time
- Candidate must possess LCCI certificate/ Diploma in Accounting or other higher academic qualification in accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year’s working experience. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Office & Computerized Accounting
- Pleasant personality with good working attitude and independent.
- Good communication and writing skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin/Cantonese
- Open Gender & Open Race
- Basic RM 2,500.00 – RM 3,200.00
- Mon – Fri 9.00am – 6.00pm
- EPF, Socso & EIS Contributions
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
(Jalan Barat, Petaling Jaya)