Shipping Executive - Specialize in Letter of Credit ( Shipping & Forwarding Industry )
This company being one of the first global logistics providers offer, via the Internet, track and trace, electronic documents, global warehousing and data mining. Also, offers an array of services focusing in industries in the Chemical and Petrochemical Industries.
• Reviewing of LC and request for amendment (if any) so that LC is clean
• Creation of Financial Document in SAP
• Continual effort to simplify LC and remove ambiguity in clauses to avoid unnecessary discrepancy
• Refuting of LC discrepancy with bank, if any
• Responsible for data integrity in LC portal
• Up keeping of LC portal and ensure data is real time accurate and complete
• To continually enhance LC portal
• To share LC knowledge with team and provide training, if needed
• Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent or any field
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
• Good knowledge of LCs, BL and shipping procedures
• Fresh graduate is welcomed
• Training will be provided
• Required Language(s): Mandarin/ Cantonese, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Open Gender & Open Race (Malaysian ONLY)
• Basic RM 4,000.00 – RM 5,000.00
• Medical Coverage
• Annual Leave, Bonus & Etc
• 5 days’ work – 9.00am – 6.00pm
(Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang)