Position: Senior SAP FICO
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- At least 8 years of hands-on experience in SAP FICO implementation, with at least 3 full cycle implementation experience.
- As a senior SAP FICO Consultant, you should be extensive hands-on experience and knowledge in all FICO modules (AR, AP, AA,GL, PCA, CCA, COPA and PC) , integration with other SAP Modules (SD,MM,BI), build the SAP Inbound / outbound interface with third party systems,
- Provide technical expertise solution proposals based on business requirements in the Finance and controlling areas,
- Hands on in testing HP ALM, Change and project Managements tools and techniques
- Conduct requirements gathering analysis with key business users and system designers locally or in other locations / regions that lead to the delivery of the high level specifications and best practices,
- Experience in full End-3-End implementation/rollout/enhancements/migration etc. in SAP ECC and S/4 Hana in Agile environment.
- Experience in SAP Central Finance S/4 Hana will be an added advantage.
- Collaborate with the best by designing new global, regional and local statutory solutions, configure system(s), test the application and its interfaces and deploy new solutions as needed,
- Coordinate and interact with project functional and technical teams and product line owner, key business users and implementation of functional designs as well as resolution of defects during testing.
- Operational Excellence execution by ensuring completeness of documentation (process flows, procedures and operations documents, Functional Designs) related to new developed solutions.
- As a Senior FICO Consultant, you should have good analytical, good communication, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to work in mid to large size projects from pilot to post go-live support phases.
- At least 8 years of experience in SAP FICO
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP FICO with at least 2 full-life cycle projects delivering new solutions
- 1 full Hands On implementation with S/4 HANA is required
- In-depth knowledge and Hands On expertise in configuring FICO modules GL, AP, AR & AA
- Experience of working on AR Interfaces for Accrual, Invoice & Payment postings via file upload
- Good knowledge in CO areas like cost center accounting, profile center accounting, COPA.
- Detailed understanding of the integration between FI, MM and SD is essential
- Experienced in writing detailed Functional Specifications, prepare test scenarios, write test scripts and perform end-to-end testing
- Worked closely with ABAP, Basis, Data Warehouse and other teams in design and implementation of SAP FI functionalities
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a consulting environment with global teams
Send your updated resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net