- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Consistently offers friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like changing of bedsheet, laundry, meals distribution to rooms, towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Assists kitchen department when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed
- Must have at least 2 years working experience in hotel housekeeping
- Preferably stay within Cheras area / near to Taman Tenaga, Cheras, KL
- Age between 25 - 45
- Good benefits will be given if you are proven to be hardworking and focused.
- If interested, please whatapps to +6012 236 1398
Send application or enquiry to