SAP Manufacturing Functional Implementation Lead
Contract 6 Months extendable
_Open to all in Malaysia_
- Very strong understanding of the manufacturing processes
- Teaming with business users/leaders and in-house Oracle technical team to understand the business requirement and participate in the design of a solution (selecting elements from the existing Global Design Model) suitable for the efficient operation of the scope of businesses/operations.
- Managing the data mapping/preparation, score-carding, validating for the data elements within the function. Data FIL manages the overall data plan and schedules specific activities and i/f with teach data team.
- Support end users/leaders with detailed process discovery and ’to-be’ mapping.
- Drive process testing (UAT) to demonstrate that processes and data are fit for purpose
- Support change management activities
- Ensuring that any functional gaps (enhancements/config) are defined and being executed by the tech team, security roles are correctly assigned, any infrastructure (Printers, Scanners etc.,) are being progressed, and form changes being completed etc.,
- Should be able to handle Production Planning and Quality Management modules
- Should have good understanding of standard manufacturing (production planning and quality management) process
- Should have proper understating of MRP
- Should have good understanding configuration around PP and QM
- Integration Point between production planning and other modules like sales and finance
- Goods movement across the shop floor.
- Good Communication and Leadership skill
- Willingness to travel on short term
Send your updated resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net or whatsApps to +60126011002