IT System / Software Integrator (Male)
location: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: RM5000 - RM7000
SYSTEM INTEGRATION SUPPORT
- Provide integration support to the assigned campaigns.
- Support on validation work (need to be skilled in data processing in Excel).
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support for our clients and partners, related to integration and operation of digital advertisement analysis tool on their web/app system.
- Ensure the endpoint security is in line with IT security policy.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution, in hand with our system teams in HQ and other countries' branches.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintains daily performance of computer and web systems.
- Walks customer through problem-solving process.
- Runs reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- INTERNAL IT SUPPORT
- Owns designated software or hardware systems, and take responsibility for their maintenance and operation.
- Educates and assists with meetings, training materials, and goal-setting involving information technology (IT).
- Organizes own workload, sets priorities and works within deadlines.
- Responds to technical requests and outages, resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Provides expertise and advice on appropriate use, forecasting needs and offering recommendations.
- Provide sales support in terms of IT, including but not limited to create campaign, set rewards and upload banner.
- Age: 25 - 49
- Spoken Language: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Malaysian Only: Yes
- Industry: IT
- Working Days: Mon - Fri
- Working Hours: 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Type: Permanent
- Shift Work: No
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Allowances: Disclosed during interview
-Bonus: Disclosed during interview
- Annual Leave: Included
- Benefits: EPF, Socso & etc
Send application or enquiry to