Our client is a new leading supplier of hydraulic hardware in Malaysia.
Their head office started in 1982 in Singapore. They have evolved to become one of the leading supplier of hydraulics components. Throughout the years they have been providing their clients with quality products, professional advice and high standard of services. Building reputation along the line, they understand that integrity is the essence of all things successful long term.
Position : Amazon Marketing Executive
Location : Menara Uoa Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
As the Amazon Executive, you’re tuned in to the latest Vendor changes, understand all aspects of Amazon str as test growing marketplace in e-commerce by experimenting with new ways to reach shoppers online, including with Seller Central. You bring operational performance and strategic growth and have a high proficiency setting up new products, creating A+ content and demonstrated experience managing sales operations on the
Amazon platform. This position will report to the Amazon Business Lead and will support the ever evolving needs of Amazon by implementing strategies and tactics that align with company goals and advance our commitment to E-Commerce.
• Manage Amazon inventory forecasting to ensure accurate and efficient product flow into and out of Amazon warehouses for all products sold on Amazon platform
• Keep up to date with latest vendor changes, understand all aspects of Amazon strategy and recommend growth opportunities
• Test new ways to reach shoppers online, including with Seller Central
• Manage the primary customer service role including but not limited to Vendor Central order processing and EDI issues, compliance issues and communication with production and shipping for both Vendor Central and Seller Central needs
• Work with the Amazon Business Lead to manage Seller Central Inventory and create regular Seller Central shipping plans
• Develop Seller Central & Vendor Central forecasting tools
• Collaborate with finance on resolution of credits and accruals
• File cases on range of issues that impact the Amazon business
• New item set-up and uploading of content updates including the Human PLQ process that are Amazon designated.
• Manage Amazon Specific Online Catalog Optimization
• Troubleshoot Amazon issues as directed by the Amazon Business Lead
• Lead special projects in collaboration with the Amazon Business Lead, such as but not limited to management of MAPP program.
• Ensure accuracy of reporting and facilitate communication with CCRs and Sales Team.
• Identify and propose improvement of processes to optimize Amazon business
• Update keyword-rich content for product descriptions, titles, and content pages.
• Inventory management: maintenance of Amazon inventory at FBA center.
• Process all Amazon center orders though EDI, credits, and work with Finance team on credits.
• Ensure we are in stock on all active items in all marketplaces
• Manage Amazon-related purchase orders and transfer orders from start to finish
• Collaborate with Operations team for overall inventory management
• Develop and maintain inventory reporting
• Responsible for creating and maintaining new product listings by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal copywriting, graphic designs and product images.
• Monitoring listings for unauthorized 3rd party sellers, suppressed items, and pricing fluctuations to ensure we win the “Buy Box”.
• This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Marketing, E-commerce and or administrative experience helpful.
• or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• This position requires working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Process Pro. Use of standard equipment (copier, fax) is required.
• Employee must have excellent writing and communication skills.
• Languages: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
Remuneration Packages :
• Basic : RM 2,000.00 – RM 3,000.00
• Work 5 ½ Days
• Mon –Fri ( 8.30am – 5.30pm ), Sat ( 8.30am – 12.30pm )
• EPF & Socso
• Performance Bonus