Job Responsibilities :
- Safely transport director and his family to/from any destination as instructed.
- Driving safely and timely to various locations.
- To ensure the vehicle are in good conditions and required to perform car maintenance check an cleanliness before and after daily use.
- To abide by the rules and regulations lay down by the state authorities and avoid mishaps/accidents/summons.
- To perform any other duties as an and when assigned from time to time by the director.
- Candidate must possess a valid driving license ( D Class ) with no criminal and reckless driving record.
- As least 3 years of relevant working experience as a Personal Driver.
- Must be honest, responsible, reliable, and punctual.
- Good health an good eyesight.
- Wiling to work long hour and undertake job during weekends & public holidays when necessary.
- Priority to candidate who stay in Puchong.
- Age 28 - 40.