Opening: Cyber Security Incident Response Threat Specialist
Industry: Insurance and Banking
Salary: RM 5,000 to RM 7,000
- Lead Incident Response (IR) engagements and guide local business units through a variety of incidents (i.e., breaches, malware/virus outbreaks, security incidents, and forensics investigations).
- Correlate and analyze Windows, Linux to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- Able to learn and collaborate from our close-knit group as well as contributing your thoughts, tools, industry news or lessons learned.
- Deliver end to end cyber security incident response capability
- Delivering contextual threat metrics and reports for oversight on the threat landscape
- Prepare, write, and present reports and briefings
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Incident Response or related files.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and think on your feet
- Ability to learn and apply Containment, Mitigation, and Remediation concepts based on TTP’s.
- Ability to deal with fast-paced and stressful situations
Send your updated resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net