The primary objective of the BDP Inside Sales team is to contribute to the growth of BDP International by ensuring account retention and revenue growth from a designated account base.
BDP International is looking for a strong inside sales professional that will be responsible for consulting and selling international supply chain & logistics solutions to meet revenue targets and generate growth for their assigned territory or accounts. The inside sales rep will develop existing clients by working closely with BDP operations, the regional transport teams, and responding to potential sales leads.
- Overall responsibility for the timely and accurate execution of the quoting and monthly rate update process.
- Sell profitable business solutions within assigned accounts.
- Act as single point of contact for BDP Solutions and Service sales across Sea, Air, and Transport Logistics business fields within the assigned customer base.
- Master extensive international knowledge of the BDP network and must use company tools, processes and technologies to manage/grow territory and document activity.
- Ensure high post-sale satisfaction and positive long-term relationships.
- Collaborate with Operations and Transport teams to maximize sales and revenue growth.
- Generate local sales reports as required by local management.
- Provide support as needed to sales management.
- Maintain sales target list.
- Monitor performance on target accounts.
- Requires BA/BS Degree
- Prefer 5+ years successful and documented B2B sales experience
- Candidate should possess strong negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Perform varied aspects of the sales process and input, update, and maintain all relevant activities utilizing SFDC. (REQUIRED).
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Successful academic and professional track record with solid achievements, rankings, or awards
- Transportation industry, service solution sales, or international sales experience highly preferred