- Perform and manage financial and full-set accounting functions of the Business Unit.
- Prepare budget, forecast and cash flow planning of the Business Unit.
- Perform treasury functions and liaise with financial institutions.
- Perform day to day finance operations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that the Management may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalents.
- Minimum 3 years of previous working experience in Construction Industry or equivalents.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Maluri, Kuala Lumpur.
- This is a temporary position for 2 - 3 months period and must be filled immediately
Send application or enquiry to