- Responsible of carrying out high standard of nursing care and treatment of patient
- Take and document the vital signs of the point and inform the relevant doctor or any abnormalities
- Ensure consultants order are carried before the end of each shift
- Other duties of a Registered Staff Nurse Practitioner
- State Registered Nurse with at least 3 years of experience
- Possess Annual Practicing Certificate
- Able to communicate in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.