Senior Internal Auditor (Jalan Ampang, KL)
Salary: RM3,500 – RM4,000
- Execute financial and operational audits, revalidate prior issues, due diligence, and ad-hoc assignments and report audit findings and results to management.
- Evaluate and assess the design and effectiveness of processes which are in-scope, and assess compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify value-added recommendations and communicate them verbally and through reports to management on a timely basis.
- Prepare and document audit working papers and reports which are of high quality.
- Possess Degree/Professional qualification in Accounting and Audit.
- Have at least 3-5 years of internal/external audit experience.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills –verbal and written.
- Have a strong command of English; preferably multilingual.
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel occasionally for work.