Do you handle stress as challenges? Are you a risks taker? Are you a positive person? Most importantly, are you willing to explore and work hard to achieve your dream?
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills. Ability to receive info and convey to staff Ability to give positive input to improve the company based on experience/expertise
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Candidate must be punctual, discipline, matured, honest, good health, friendly
- Full-time position(s) available
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in related field
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM2,500.00 to RM3,500.00 /month