- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, flyers, brochures, booklets, websites, video’s and other relatable material
- Shooting and editing video’s
- Managing and briefing design style, format, print production and timescales
- Preparing rough drafts, and reviewing final layout of designs
- Liaising with external partners as and when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Media/Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin (read & write)
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator and other relevant software
- Candidate must have great experience in Videography/Editor
- Audio editing skills required when necessary.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- Basic lighting equipment on shoots is recommended
- Film videos on set or on location
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client
- Able to cut, edit and colour grade videos at the highest quality possible for video production and promotional video content for the brand
- Create and edit video for multi-platform use e.g; live broadcast, social media and etc
- Work closely with teammates to brainstorm creative and fresh approaches to video concepts
- Manage post-production workflow including ingesting, transcoding, editing, grading, exporting and uploading
- Organize, archive, and manage all video and music assets
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM2,500.00 to RM3,500.00 /month