Immediate Vacancy: Pharmacy Assistant
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Medical Science/Medical Assistant/Nursing/Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Melayu (preferred if can speak in Mandarin).
- Mobile and must be willing to be relocated to different areas.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in retail environment.
- Able to work in shift/full hours, weekend & public holiday.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Assist Pharmacist in providing medical counselling to customers based on their medical conditions
- Assist Pharmacist in performing health screenings including blood pressure, blood sugar level and blood cholesterol
- Assist Pharmacist in recommending suitable health supplements and personal care products to promote preventive care
- Assist Pharmacist in providing relevant health advices according to individual needs to encourage success in achieving healthy lifestyle
- Dispenses medications under the supervision of Pharmacist
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge assistance
- Stock inventory including receiving stocks, checking descriptions, quantity, expiry dates, arrangement of stocks based on First Expiry First Out (FEFO) and First In First Out (FIFO) and price tagging
- Ensure stocks visibility
- Ensure optimal level for dispensary stock level
- Cashiering and calculate cash flow on day to day basis
- Team player
- Maintain shop cleanliness
- Any other task as and when assigned by the Superior
- Sales Incentive
- Training provided during working hours
21, Jalan Austin Heights 8/1, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru
Full-time, Part-time, Internship, New-Grad