Our client being one of the first global logistics providers offer, via the Internet, track and trace, electronic documents, global warehousing and data mining. Our client offers an array of services focusing in industries in the Chemical and Petrochemical Industries.
Currently in the expansion and seeking for talents to join the organization.
Senior HR cum Admin Executive
Location: Persiaran Raja Muda Musa, Port Klang
- Provide support in HR function which includes recruitment, payroll admin, compensation & benefits, and other HR related matters.
- Responsible for payroll and ensure timely submission of all relevant statutory reports
- Assist with the preparation of monthly HR reports as well as other general administration duties such as letters and memo.
- Ensure all HR policies, processes and initiatives are executed in accordance to the company’s requirement.
- Assist or participate in other HR projects or initiatives from time to time.
- To liaise with government statutory bodies (LHDN / PERKESO / KWSP & HRDF) for legal and administration requirement.
- Manage business travel such air ticketing, Accommodation(s) and arrange transportation(s).
- Assist with filing, secretarial and others task.
- Responsible to oversee office upgrades as when required.
- Any other task assigned by superior from time to time.
- Min Diploma or Degree holder with 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in Shipping or Manufacturing is advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Fast learner, highly motivated and customer orientated
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate in Mandarin/Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Female and Open Race (Malaysian ONLY)
- Possess own transport and driving license
- Basic RM 4,000.00 – RM 5,000.00
- Medical Coverage
- 14 days Annual Leave, Performance Bonus & Etc
- 5 days’ work – 9.00am – 6.00pm
Interested applicant(s) please contact 010 242 5885 (Sheena) or email your resume.