- Manage, monitor and coordinate all QS works.
- Handle progress claims and variation orders.
- Coordinate with contractors and site personnel.
- Assist in preparing weekly/monthly site valuation report and follow up on work progress.
- Possess a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in property industry.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Understand contractual terms and processes.
- Familiar with project costing and pre and post contract administration.
- Able to work independently, cooperative, a responsible person with positive working attitude.
- Possess own transport.
Location: Sungai Besi, KL.
Send application or enquiry to