OPening position as MAC Support Engineer- SME
Role: Permanent Role
- As a Mac Support Subject Matter Expert, you will be a key part of the team, tasked with improving the end user experience for Apple devices within the business.
- The primary objective of this role is to ensure that the users are working as effectively and as efficiently as possible, by continually improving their service offering and bringing thought leadership on how they can innovate to make their Mac support a best in class service.
- As the successful Mac Support Engineer, you will work you will join a team of expert engineers and execute against a global strategy to deliver a flexible and dynamic workplace experience, enabling their users to access services from any device, anywhere.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert on MacOS, iOS, and Apple technologies, maintain and evolve Mac management (JAMF Cloud) and review and recommend solutions to meet business requirements.
- You are also required to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs based on agreed Service Levels.
- This position is a stakeholder-facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT teams to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Must have 5 to 7 years’ experience with Apple Mac hardware and administering/supporting Mac OS X in a medium to large enterprise.
- Jamf Pro - including system design, implementation and management.
- Expert knowledge of macOS, iOS & Windows 10 management and deployment.
- Expert knowledge of scripting (AppleScript, Shell, Bash, PowerShell etc) for automation.
- Demonstrable experience in software packaging and deployment.
- Knowledge of MDM technologies, preferably supporting Jamf running alongside Intune.
- Knowledgeable in supporting Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Conditional Access.
- Strong problem-solving experience to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex issues.
- Applicable certifications to demonstrate technical competencies, for example, Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP), Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT).
- High proficiency with centralized Mac OS X security, encryption, and policy management as well as Active Directory integration
Send your updated cv to azyan(AT)synlog.net