A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
0 - 5 years working experience in ICT Technical Support, specifically in Service Desk.
Recognized professional certifications in IT industry such as ITIL, COBIT, CCNA, MCSE, ComTIA A+, HDI would be an added advantage.
1 hour lunch break + 30mins break (within 9hrs).
5 days a week, from Mon to Sunday including Public Holidays (rotation basis).
Able to work on shift:
Shift starts from 7:00AM to 10:30AM.
Shift ends from 4:00PM to 7:30PM.
- Provide quality customer services support via telephone, email and self-service to PETRONAS users and vendors to resolve ICT related requests and issues.
- Follow Incident and Request Management process to ensure all reported cases and inquiries are recorded properly and escalated accordingly.
- Take ownership of the incidents or service request by monitoring the status to ensure resolution in accordance with service level agreement.
- Perform escalation where necessary to the appropriate team based on established Incident Management guidelines & procedures to ensure reported issue/request being handled swiftly.
- Contribute to own section performance by immediately escalating potential business risks, users’ dissatisfaction feedbacks to the Team Lead, Service Desk Operations and resolving issues efficiently and professionally with minimal business impact to sustain high user satisfaction levels.
- Continuously seeking feedback and self-development via knowledge enhancement to achieve high user satisfaction.
- Provide excellence support by accurately prioritizing tickets and tracking the resolution of tickets that have or may fail contracted service levels to meet the relevant service level.
- Prioritize on critical tickets and ensure efficient support that could contribute towards first contact resolution to deliver support excellence.