- Oversee day to day operations at the site
- Coordinate with Supplier /contractors person in charge.
- Maintain positive relations with clients, design teams, supplier & contractor
- Set & oversee projects flow to completion according to timeline schedule and track
- Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Carrying out regular inspections.
- Helping project managers to plan the work site.
- Co-ordinate deliveries of materials, equipment and others to site
- Daily report on site progress
- Attending site management meeting
- Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
- Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
Relevant skills of a site supervisor include:
- Ability to understand ID Design & Build drawings and material requirements is a must
- A positive attitude, motivated and independent
- Ability to communicate clearly
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to mediate to resolve issues.
- Regular monitor site cleaniness and tidiness is crucial
- An understanding of welfare and environmental issues.
- Years of prior experience in supervisory roles
- Strong project management abilities
- Confidence to thrive under pressure
- Languages: English, Bahasa Melayu, Cantonese/Mandarin/other dialects to liaise effectively with suppliers and contractors
6 working days a week
Candidates who are interested, kindly send your resume with recent photo to threeainterior(AT)gmail.com or whatsapp your resume to 012-7311 476.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.