- Provide vital support to company’s sales team.
- Handling of quotations inquiry.
- Attending incoming telephone calls and email inquiries from prospective and existing customers.
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients.
- Responsible for order entry and order processing.
- Arrangement with suppliers/warehouse for delivery.
- Communicate about logistic matters within the operations department, including to Engineers and Sales Personnel
- Liaising and sourcing with vendors to obtain materials at competitive price
- Coordinate, inventories, and shipment
- Scheduling of daily deliveries, track, and provide support materials for meetings
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service.
- Any others adhoc duties assigned
- Proficiency in MS office
- Self-motivated, hardworking & a team player
- Relevant construction and sales experience will be advantage
- English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Required traveling to Singapore sometimes
Send application or enquiry to