- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects such as highways, sewage disposal systems, and dikes, working from sketches or notes.
- Draw maps, diagrams, and profiles, using cross-sections and surveys, to represent elevations, topographical contours, subsurface formations and structures.
- Correlate, interpret, and modify data obtained from topographical surveys, well logs, and geophysical prospecting reports.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Produce drawings using computer assisted drafting systems CAD.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
- Hardworking and independent character
- Team player & self-starter
Send application or enquiry to