- Research and analysis market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Uses research findings and analysis regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy.
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented.
- Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding.
- Maintains the department's budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective.
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Represent the company at events.
- Develop and communicate through the organisation’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages.
- Write press releases and communicate with the media.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software.
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Send application or enquiry to