1. Communicate with patients to understand their overall condition and whether there have been any changes.
2. Educate their patients about their health condition and what their various treatment options are.
3. Checking their patients’ vital signs.
4. Overseeing the entire haemodialysis procedure, and monitoring the patient’s comfort and condition throughout.
5. Ensuring that patients are taking the correct medications according to doctor's prescription.
6. Able to carry out dialysis treatment with minimum supervision.
7. Have knowledge and able to handle dialysis equipments.
8. Guide patients on Pre & Post - Dialysis care.
9. Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
10. State Registered Nurse with Post Basic in Renal/Dialysis certificate ( if have)
11. Possess Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
12. Previous dialysis experience preferred.
13. Applicant must have excellent communication skills and demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
14. Able to communicate Bahasa Melayu & basic English, any additional languages will be added advantage.
15. At least 1 year(s) working experienced or Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.