- Perform charge nurse duties for daily operations of haemodialysis units
- Have Knowledge and able to handle RO System.
- Responsible for the application of dialysis nursing skills in delivery of treatment to patients.
- Record, interpret and report patient responses and collaborate with appropriate members of the interdisciplinary care team.
- Provide patient and family teaching.
- Document and maintain assigned patient charts.
- Prepare, monitor and maintain dialysis machines and systems
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- State Registered Nurse with Post Basic in Renal/Dialysis certificate.
- Possess Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- Able to communicate Bahasa Melayu & basic English, any additional languages will be added advantage
Send application or enquiry to